Wednesday 28 January 2015

2015 has got off to an excellent start for the Company



On 13th January 2015, we took over another assignment on behalf of Brown & Mason. This is a new 6-month assignment in Rochdale. We welcome the 3 new members of the Security Team, specifically recruited for this assignment.



On 26th January 2015, we were delighted to take over the Concierge Security duties for Brindley House in Birmingham City Centre on behalf of Wolf’s Residential Block Management. We welcome the new security team into the fold and look forward to developing a close working relationship with Wolf’s in the future.


Otis Hanley, CEO SafetyNet Security Group, summarised by stating “These are indeed exciting times for the company. I anticipated continued growth for 2015 in line with my targets for the company moving forward; however, I am delighted that the year has got off to such a good start. With the pipeline currently in place I am confident my Sales Team will continue to exceed my expectations. Well done to the Sales team”.

No comments:

Post a Comment